Book Return Policy
- KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!
- Books may only be returned if you have dropped a class, or if you have accidentally purchased an incorrect book. You must have a drop/add slip and your receipt.
- Returns are allowed during the first six (6) days of class only.
- New books must be in absolutely NEW condition if returned (No writing, bent, soiled or wrinkled pages, etc).
- Books with shrink wrap removed cannot be returned.
- CDs MUST be included, if applicable.
- Access codes must be intact.
- Credits issued will be applied to the same method of payment used when the books were originally purchased.
DCC Castle Bookstore
In the EIT Building
(Directly across from Student Center)
1008 South Main Street
Danville, Virginia 24541
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
The DCC Bookstore operating hours are posted each term, and the store is open for the convenience of the students, faculty and staff. The Bookstore offers a large variety of needed products including books, supplies and discounted computer items. Children's books are available as well as general merchandise items such as book bags, totes, sweatshirts, etc.